Followers

Sunday 21 January 2018

A new mystery reveals itself.

For the past two weeks I've been reading about the exploits of Lady Kahina Loren. She was an imperial princess hailing from the Prism system who later conceded control of the system and took on the name Salome, a name which had been given to her by an adventurer who had discovered her near lifeless body in an escapade which almost defies belief. If you get the opportunity I highly recommend reading about Lady Kahina.

Now, one of the things that Salome did was uncover details of a conspiracy involving the Federation, The Empire and The Alliance, involving a strange area of space known as the Formidine Rift. Details were scant, and it looks like they'll remain so as Salome was murdered trying to escape those who would silence her. But still, some of her messages got out.

The vast Panacea Medical Centre contained numerous recordings from Salome hinting that the Pilot's Federation was not to be trusted...

I recently visited the Prism system as a pilgrimmage of sorts and then started reading more into what has become known as the Formidine Rift Mystery. I now feel compelled to visit the rift myself. I doubt that I will be able to find the answers to the mystery that have eluded the many people who have worked trying to unmask the conspiracy, but one message sticks in my mind - the conspiracy appears to have links to the Pleiades. And that says to me that it also has links to the Thargoids...

The Horsehead Nebula is inaccessible, requiring an unknown permit. Could this be tied in with the conspiracy?
 I have engineered my ship. My jump range is now over 40 light years. It's time to see what's out there in the Formidine Rift.


No comments:

Post a Comment